Provisioners is located just 3 miles from the Port of Seattle. This allows us to accommodate large volumes for our customers without running into issues with Per Diem and haul heavy loads.
Provisioners also has their own fleet of company owned trucks. With us having our own trucks, this allows us to control the trucking market and keep costs low versus having owner operators who can leave you at important times. Also, with us having our own super chassis, this avoids issues with the terminal running out of chassis and avoiding additional costs with chassis splits. We currently serve Washington and Oregon.
Our Trucking Fleet Includes
- Drop Axle trucks
- Dry van trailers
- Conestoga Flatbeds
- Curtain Van Flatbeds
- 25 Super chassis (3 axles)
- 15 Power Units
- GPS Tractor tracking
Our Trucking Services Include
- Washington State and Oregon Services
- Flatbed deliveries
- Heavy haul Services up to 96,000 gross lbs.
- Port of Seattle and Port of Tacoma Container Services
- Intermodal Services for BNSF and Union Pacific